• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old dog, new trick

capt Larry

Local time
10:55 AM
Reaction score
Well here the photos that show before and after, I plan on a 4 speed converson real soon and have changed My plans from a 440 to a 408 small block. the 318/904 combo just has to go. but I plan on a pickup build soon so they will not go to wast. The color is House of Color true blue pearl , wheels are U.S Mags. with B.f.G.s hope You guys approve. IMG_8834.jpg

IMG_8878.jpg

trip 021.jpg

trip 020.jpg

Welcome to FBBO, nice car

nice! number one pick for me.

dear old brother of mine got a 69 S-Bee 440 lift off hood , dana Rear gear, needed restoration and it was complete!!!!..... he would NOT sell it to me., "gonna fix it up" sat there for a year I called he sold it to someone else:angry9:

nice! number one pick for me.

dear old brother of mine got a 69 S-Bee 440 lift off hood , dana Rear gear, needed restoration and it was complete!!!!..... he would NOT sell it to me., "gonna fix it up" sat there for a year I called he sold it to someone else:angry9:
Nothing like family to not think of their sibs. My sister isn't any better!

And cool car Larry!

Nothing like family to not think of their sibs. My sister isn't any better!

And cool car Larry!

LOL Cranky if he wasnt a cop ... I'd shoot him but he was a high ranking marksman in the Marines ..good enough they wanted to make him a sniper.:icon_fU: I gotta give the boy credit and calmly walk away. Now if I could get my daughter mad at him..... she's the second highest ranking marksman for Florida:happy7:

Auto Transport Service
Back