• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old Plymouth I saw in a salvage yard today

sam dupont

Local time
5:20 PM
Reaction score
P1019645 3.jpeg

Put wheels and tires on the old Plymouth and I believe it would roll out of there unless there is something drastically wrong on the other side.

I spy a International Harvester Scout also, seems to be some decent stuff in that bone yard.

Put wheels and tires on the old Plymouth and I believe it would roll out of there unless there is something drastically wrong on the other side.
Oh man, that car needs to come home!
Wonder what the other side looks like?

Being a car guy 40 years, It’s one of those things I miss most.....the old places that had the old guys that kept everything. The last couple round my area finally succumbed to development, progress..... whatever that is these days.....go get that MoPar!

It's at least a 3 generation Chrysler family. The first time I was in the Yard, there were lines of 1930's Chryslers and LaSalles.
Didn't look at it closely, but the Scamp seems to be very solid. Behind it is a Coronet Conv. but it looks to be rusty.
Here is the uncropped photo
P1019645.jpeg

its not a MoPar, but is that an old falcon body ranchero on the far right ?

OP looks like a 65

Wow - what a find. Looks as if it hasn't been stripped much either and too nice to be sitting in the j-yard...find it a home pard!

its not a MoPar, but is that an old falcon body ranchero on the far right ?

The Ranchero looks like a 65. I didn't go over there as those cars weren't part of the auction. I didn't as it irritates me when people snoop my stuff without invitation. Those cars might be bought, but I didn't ask about them, my plate was already full. Still don't have everything home.

It's at least a 3 generation Chrysler family. The first time I was in the Yard, there were lines of 1930's Chryslers and LaSalles.
Didn't look at it closely, but the Scamp seems to be very solid. Behind it is a Coronet Conv. but it looks to be rusty.
Here is the uncropped photoView attachment 1038109
And from Wyoming? Pretty much rust free.

try looking the place up by satellite images

It's a 66 or 67 Coronet It has some rust issues
You have any of those monoliths sticking out of the ground by you? Just kiddin...that j-yard sure looks like a fun place to wander through...if the owner doesn't release his hounds and fire a shotgun at ya. (Ask me why I'd be concerned about this...lol).

The Plymouth looks like a 63. Maybe a 65. Can't tell for sure looking at the front of the fenders.

Auto Transport Service
Back