• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old reliable

Moms68

Local time
7:10 AM
Reaction score
Went to pick up my wife’s new Jeep Grand Cherokee on Saturday. Simple fun day, right?
The plan was to go there with my F150 and take the plates off her BMW. Truck battery died, no start and had to drill out one of the license plate screws that wouldn’t budge. On to Plan B, just take the BMW and switch plates. Had that car out the night before, ran great, but it decided to have a misfire on cylinder 3. There goes that plan.
Plan C, take the ‘68 Charger. Started right up and runs like champ. We were surrounded by 6 mechanic guys from the Jeep Dodge dealer almost as soon as we pulled in. Loved the comments from the older guys telling the younger ones “see this…this is when Dodge built good cars!” Turned out great. Wife loves her new Jeep.

I've got a '14 Summit diesel and I LOVE it. 85k trouble free miles, love all the gadgets, all the comfort...it spoils me!

Went to pick up my wife’s new Jeep Grand Cherokee on Saturday. Simple fun day, right?
The plan was to go there with my F150 and take the plates off her BMW. Truck battery died, no start and had to drill out one of the license plate screws that wouldn’t budge. On to Plan B, just take the BMW and switch plates. Had that car out the night before, ran great, but it decided to have a misfire on cylinder 3. There goes that plan.
Plan C, take the ‘68 Charger. Started right up and runs like champ. We were surrounded by 6 mechanic guys from the Jeep Dodge dealer almost as soon as we pulled in. Loved the comments from the older guys telling the younger ones “see this…this is when Dodge built good cars!” Turned out great. Wife loves her new Jeep.
good it turned out well
hope she enjoys the new Jeep GC

good 'old dependable' 68 Dodge

Auto Transport Service
Back