• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OLD SCHOOL PHOTO's

68383GTS

Local time
6:25 AM
Reaction score
Ok there is a thread on FABO where they are posting old school Mopar photos.So I guess I need to start one here.Here is mine my GTS June 1968 and then later around 1976,looks a little different by then.

Scan8_0013_013_0053_053.jpg

Scan16_0016_016_1_0035_035.jpg

i cant believe you cut the quarters up on that car

This is a cool thread. My "old school" pics are from around '90 & '91. I doubt anyone wants to see them!

Um in 1976 I was 6 years old so it was not me who cut the quarters.Also in 1976 it was just another car who knew what kind of money these cars would be worth.
Photos from the 1990's are OK, might see a mullet or two.LOL

Looks like the fella standing near the K.C. Dragway sign went through a time warp.:grin:

Love these old school photos!, I literally have a grocery bag full of photos that I took at car shows, including the Mopar Nationals in the mid to late `80's. Who knows, I may have pics of some members cars here.

Here is my `68 Charger, this was taken in about `99 or so, I got this car in about `85 or `86 and sold it shortly before I got divorced 6 or 7 years ago.:mad:

scan0001.jpg

Those are some great old pics. I love the one where the superbird is covered with snow.

Auto Transport Service
Back