• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OLDMANINTEXAS Chimes in

oldmanintexas

Local time
6:38 AM
Reaction score
I am a oldman . I have a 1968 roadrunner coupe. I been working on these old beast for 40 years. Thru the years I have owned 25-30 mopars.I am not very brillant and to support my habits i live in a cardboard house, in the woods of East Texas. I am self sufficent in that i have cows, pigs, chickens and grow and sell vegetables and herbs from my gardens to pay electric and other bills.
I make my own wine, and catch catfish out of the creek, I also farm pecans since thats what takes me thru the winter , and also bale hay.

Yeah and send me the "herbs" will ya.

metoo.gif

:D

Howdy fellow texan

What part of East Texas btw?
Hey I am in the middle of Lake Tawakoni and Lake Fork in the woods, right here on the Sabine River biggest town I'd say Greenville, Texas close to me , Quinlan, Lone Oak, Cash small towns close to my woods.

Cool. I went to ETSU...before they kicked me out

LMAO o yea good ole Commerce, Texas, now it's called texas A&M @commerce,
probably changed the name so you couldn't find it and come back,
Big and Bold the blue and gold LMAO

Where they learn men to be men and women washing machines

My bro-in-law makes some kick-*** joy juice from prickly pears.....

Yeah. I went through there recently on the way to Beavers bend to do a lil fishin. Looked the same, cept some of the bars are gone. Circus Circus isn't there anymore lol. Didn't go down to the square to check things out. I coulda gone to work at KSST way back then.

One of my current runners spent 15 years in New Boston...which is farther down the road.

Auto Transport Service
Back