• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Olivia Newton John RIP

AC-DC

Mad Max

Men At Work

Crocodile Dundee

ETC

Oh Man. That is too bad. She was truly a Hottie back in the day. Not only beautiful on the outside, but just a wonderful person. So talented. R.I.P. O N J.
X2, another one gone.

She was both talented and beautiful and had a killer smile. God speed Olivia.

Last edited:
Dad had her greatest hits on 8 track, loved Listening to it.

She was hot in Grease too!

View attachment 1325851
Smokin silly hot! She made many a men into a drooolling machine. What a look in that film. Holy moly! Wow!
First actress I had a crush for. What a song bird. What a looker!
RIP Olivia, thanks for the memories.

That and all the comments complimenting her. What a beauty!
Ooooooooo
Olivia a year ago. Still hot

View attachment 1325993
Dang straight!
What a FOX.

Did she start America's love affair with Australia?
As my earliest memory (I’m only 56) I’d say yes. But who came before her or down under? IDK. For me, she started it.

I think I prefer her looks in her later years or she just aged very well

She had a special place in my heart for years. Her pain and suffering is finally over. RIP Olivia.

From the "best chest" thread.

No disrespect.

LOVE the size and shape.

Best Chest Ever.

She was pretty for a long time.

She was a superb singer and a pretty good actress. Yeah, I too remember the '70s when she was in her prime...not that she really lost that.

In the "****, we're getting old!" department, most of the supporting cast of the movie "Grease!" is dead now. I think Travolta is the only star left of the group.

RIP to a genuinely sweet and talented woman. She meant a lot to us.

Auto Transport Service
Back