• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OMG barret jackson IDIOTS

YY1

Local time
11:59 AM
Reaction score
70 Charger "R/T"

"this is an L code R/T" ???

...and under the hood is black

...and then something to the effect of-

"if you were going to do an R/T Dodge in 1970...it would have to be a Challenger..."

...WTF ???

Get a clue guys

I thought one of those guys or maybe it's Mecum, was supposed to be a Mopar guru?

Ya they are out of touch with mopar muscle cars. . They are just a bunch of posers who can't shut up about everything gm. .blah blah about every little detail on a gm vehicle but they don't know squat about most mopars

I think whats his name dave wise was there? Should of smacked those buffouns up side the head. Nice restomod that went to high @ 50k IMHO.

Was it the green one? https://azure.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1970-DODGE-CHARGER-440-220051

220051_Rear_3-4_Web.png

but they have a new tall, blonde "security" girl with a nice ***, doling out sold stickers.

anyone get a pic?

... and now we're back to the original sold sticker chick, who's slimmed down a bit since last time I believe.

Not a bad looking car the eng Bay needs a little fixing but it looks nice overall

The outside looks nice but Jesus Christ....The "artist" that perpetrated those underhood crimes needs a hard kick in the ***.
I HATE black engine bays UNLESS the car is black. That "Harbor Freight-esque" radiator hose is ****, hood hinges, no battery hold down....

“Show quality paint job” Those body lines though....... few more waves and it’ll have white caps

The announcers spend so much time telling us how "you can't tell what engine a gm came with from the VIN until 1972"...

That they should welcome a band that you CAN tell the engine from the VIN with open arms, and maybe spend a little time studying up on it.

Ya they are out of touch with mopar muscle cars. . They are just a bunch of posers who can't shut up about everything gm. .blah blah about every little detail on a gm vehicle but they don't know squat about most mopars[/QUO
Imagine that mopars are really a different breed and most guys are Chevy guys small block Chevy guys. From what ive been exposed to mostly regarding cost, and availability hell im still trying to sort out 67 b body stuff.

The accordion hose is the clincher. What's with the hard left turn when leaving the stage.
The blonde gives an abrupt clenched fist stop command and the cars jerk to a stop. Directions could be modified to be smoother. Like at car shows, there is always a knucklehead with the wheels turned hard all the way to wreck decent fotos.

Don't watch BJ shows anymore. Most of the cars are not drivers and are collection(museum pieces). Usually when Mopars do come up, they cut to commercials unless its a extremely rare Cuda, and yes their knowledge and ramblings on the cars is stupid. To many imports I don't care for, and......well...I'm just gonna stop here.....:soapbox:

Auto Transport Service
Back