• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OMG! Marilyn Monore looks like AOC in this picture.

SteveSS

Local time
10:42 PM
Reaction score
I was watching a documentary about Marilyn and they showed this old photo before she was a platinum blonde. Tell me she doesn't look like AOC. I hate AOC with a passion but it doesn't have to do with her looks.

aoc.jpg

Maybe as a barmaid she was hot... after about 6! :p
7C523659-C19C-4B8B-9EE9-EE4C8AEF5246.jpeg
95E5E9C5-D49C-4DC8-8D1D-0D8FD00F2150.jpeg
AA43294E-F27D-436B-8115-2ACA90814CA3.jpeg

OK, OK, you hate her as much as me but Marilyn is pretty toothy in that picture.

No idea who or what an OAC is, besides Ontario Aerospace Council.

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez= ultra whack-job liberal that is about 1000th as smart as she thinks she is.

One of her famous quotes:

“If Republicans are mad they can’t date me they can just say that instead of projecting their sexual frustrations onto my boyfriend’s feet. Ya creepy weirdos,” she tweeted this weekend while being criticized for vacationing in the “free” and “red state” of Florida under the rule of Governor Ron DeSantis.

Stevie... Stevie... Stevie... what have you been drinkin' ? I wanna know. 'Cause I want to make sure I don't ever... ever want to swig that stuff !!

Yeah....Steve, you're a decent guy and all but this thread is some bullshit!

Stevie... Stevie... Stevie... what have you been drinkin' ? I wanna know. 'Cause I want to make sure I don't ever... ever want to swig that stuff !!

Yeah....Steve, you're a decent guy and all but this thread is some bullshit!
Guys Steve is a lonely guy right now, his kids are away, so let’s give him a break.

Auto Transport Service
Back