• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One of my chicks flew the coop

BeepBeepRR

Local time
2:57 AM
Reaction score
My oldest kid is moving out. Since he is moving out and his bedroom was taking up 8 feet of the garage I get to do some sweet demo...Its been a long time coming and I'm ripping that room down and reclaiming my garage.. Now I can finally fit an entire car in the garage and have room to spare. When he was 10 or so he didnt want to bunk with his little brother any more so my wife made me build a room for him..

It will be weird working out of the sun for once. I havent had a full garage in 13 years..

You have your priorities flipped Beep.
I would have told my son to suck it up and deal with it. Garage space is important for Dad's well being.

You have your priorities flipped Beep.
I would have told my son to suck it up and deal with it. Garage space is important for Dad's well being.
Yea but the wife holds the goods... Its all good though I can now work on the car year round.. I only have 2 kids left at home.. One is about to turn 19 and he needs to get his life in order and get a job or take his *** back to school.

Last edited:
My oldest kid is moving out. Since he is moving out and his bedroom was taking up 8 feet of the garage I get to do some sweet demo...Its been a long time coming and I'm ripping that room down and reclaiming my garage.. Now I can finally fit an entire car in the garage and have room to spare. When he was 10 or so he didnt want to bunk with his little brother any more so my wife made me build a room for him..

It will be weird working out of the sun for once. I havent had a full garage in 13 years..
Knock down those walls fast...so there is no turning back. :lol:

Knock down those walls fast...so there is no turning back. :lol:
Same thoughts I had.. My wife said.. What if he has problems.. I said well he needs to be prepaired to fix them he cant keep coming back home every time life gets hard. Suck it up and move on.

Congrats on both counts!

All three of mine have left the nest and Submit & I are loving our re-found time by ourselves again.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9ZeBtuydbRITrvzcTcukmljLPik4yTC5oTs5DdgpFj41qs2R2.jpg

Good for you....my son is about to turn 18....his goal is to be out on his own by 21.

Have fun :bananadance:, in your new found space :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back