• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OPEN "Thank You" to members posting threads about topics OTHER THAN the virus !

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:18 AM
Reaction score
Thank you
Thank you.
Thank you so much.
Thank you.
I know that this topic has grabbed many of us by the shorties but it is great to see members here looking past it, above it or around it to discuss other things.
Moparfeind keeps posting good topics about his Plymouth.
Several new members have joined and are asking tech questions.
Hemi-Itis is looking for stories on fast street cars.

My apologies guv'nor. Didn't mean to bore you then did I? It's just a global pandemic what has shut the country down but it's just a big inconviencene to you. I'm so sorry that I started a thread about the Commie Cough. Some of us might cough our last if this virus gets us. Well, sir, you keep talking about your Plymouths and Mopars. Some of us ain't got the luxury. Oi!

You misunderstood the topic. Instead of looking at this positive thread topic, you looked at the negative side that was not even mentioned.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
I'm an American, I don't really speak with a Cockney accent.

I have a four day weekend and I will be working on my cars. The Charger needs a tire. Ordered a vacuum advance canister for it from O'Reilly's and it was exactly opposite of what it should have been. Re-ordered, pick it up tomorrow and hopefully it will be the right one.
Coronet is having transmission troubles (posted a thread about it). I'll have to drain it and look at the valve body, etc. Should do pressure tests first. Need a guage and some hose and fittings. I ought to re-pack the Charger's front wheel bearings. Need seals. Tons of stuff to do.

Last edited:
Finally found it. Now I can rest easy, with cookies that represent the discontinued Pentastar.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrysler-L...opper-Fondant-Gingerbread-Party-/281547673427
s-l1600.jpg

Thank you
Thank you.
Thank you so much.
Thank you.
I know that this topic has grabbed many of us by the shorties but it is great to see members here looking past it, above it or around it to discuss other things.
I agree, it is getting almost as bad as that reoccurring "Cat" meme.

Thank you
Thank you.
Thank you so much.
Thank you.
Thank YOU!

I would start a thread about converting my 8.25 open differential into a sure grip but I am still waiting on the sure grip unit.
:popcorn2:

I , for one, can't even turn the TV on anymore. i know it's a big deal, but I am so sick and tired of hearing about social distancing , 6 feet apart , and death. I got my insurance reactivated on my charger early this year . I REFUSE to let rain , snow , stay at home orders or disease stop me from taking that car out and driving the hell out of that fuel sucking 440

Hang in there fellas. I know that you're all waiting for me to get back out to the garage and work on the Express. I need it to be just a little warmer so I can have the garage door up for welding ventilation. I have the pieces of the trunk rail/ gutter corners and the splash apron to cut and paste onto the rear, a brace for under the trunk floor, some filler to finish off the right side door treatment, fabrication of the right end of the dash to close out the bottom of the A pillar after which it's time to sand like mad and get some paint on the old girl. Sorry to keep everyone waiting and having to view lesser threads until I get going again...lol.

It's a nice sunny day here and the sand is off the roads,I'm gonna go fire Bella up, break-in or break the motor a little bit! I know the tranny is making some noise,maybe some more abuse will make the issue more obvious when it comes apart like a pile o pieces scattered around the block! something worth pulling the trans. again! video this time for sure!

Auto Transport Service
Back