• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Opinion needed- please!

Only men would care. A woman would think about her fake boobs, her fake nails, botoxed lips, a labiaplasty, and a face lift and so "Works for me, I'm still original"!

I would suggest paying based on a 318 charger restored to that condition and add for the upgrade, although substantially less than an original. In reality there are a lot of Mopars floating around that have been redone the same way. Many got hit hard back in the day, and in those days owners didn't care about those numbers. Whoever did it took considerable care with the back window, so that would be one place to check if it was done nicely, or sloppy. The latter would be original!

rabbit-season-duck-season.gif

Just to follow up, it was suggested to sand the trunk rail to see any evidence that it is what it is. 40 k was the price firm. IF, it confirmed that it belongs, than, the price was going to be higher. Just to let you folks know the fender tag was present. Far more detail and nuance than I am relaying, but, at this point, going with gut and everyone's opinion, walking away. BTW, the body work, fit and finish were beautiful. It's one of those things that wrench your gut, and I know we all have been there. Thank you all, and Merry Christmas.

Auto Transport Service
Back