• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Options for 2.5 inch H-pipe header-back system

Smokinnjokin

Local time
6:00 PM
Reaction score
Gentlemen,
I am looking for a complete 2.5 inch H-pipe header – back system for my 67 satellite with a 360. Looking around, it seems like TTI is the only company that makes what I am looking for.
Are there any other options for this type of system that I’m not aware of, preferably one that isn’t quite so pricey? The TTI system is close to $800 with adapters and shipping.

You're probably going to pay that regardless of the system you choose. Even a custom system will cost around the same price. Here is the Flowmaster kit (3") for an example. I installed this kit on my 68 Coronet without too many problems, it is relatively straight forward. If you don't already have dual exhaust it even comes with the bracket for the other side exhaust pipe.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/flo-17382/overview/

Are use the summit brand kit in the past for my 68 b-body, It fit great but I don’t see an option for 67 or an H-pipe. Anyone know what the difference is between a 67 and 68?

My 2 cents;

I used a Jegs dual exhaust set up. They can be purchased with or without mufflers. Add an H pipe kit and connect the system to Hooker headers as per the there suggesting so.

Mine needed minor trimming at the tail pipe.
I used a chop saw to cut the pipe and andile to deburr the pipe.

That’s the other tough part, are used to summit brand headers and I have no clue what they compare to. I’m going to call at Mancini racing on Monday since they are a TTI dealer and hopefully get some direction on interfacing with the tti kit.

Gentlemen,
I am looking for a complete 2.5 inch H-pipe header – back system for my 67 satellite with a 360. Looking around, it seems like TTI is the only company that makes what I am looking for.
Are there any other options for this type of system that I’m not aware of, preferably one that isn’t quite so pricey? The TTI system is close to $800 with adapters and shipping.
Both Pypes and MagnaFlow also make systems for a '67, but they are X-Pipe, not H-Pipe. The Flowmaster H-Pipe system does not fit '67 unfortunately. The MF system is complete with mufflers for $770, and the Pypes system can be bought with or without mufflers starting at $430 w/o, $575 with mufflers. MF also makes downtubes for that application if you want to run manifolds.
https://classicmusclecarexhaust.com/

Auto Transport Service
Back