Mopar Performance Parts For Sale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imdominant

imdominant Member

Local Time:
    6:01 PM
    Contact Seller
    Up for trade is a RB Indy mod man intake with custom EFI 6 pack top and 6 pack throttle bodies injectors and billet fuel rails with crossover and AN fittings + linkage... 72lb injectors... never ran, i make these (custom milling and machine work , tig welding , all of it)

What im looking for is a set of aluminum heads, specifically indy 440-1 but if you have something , send me a pm or something.... additionally im looking for a nice b engine rotating assembly 470-500" so if you have either and would rather have a nice 6 pack EFI, contact me

If this manifold doesnt fit your needs let me know i can get any of them and do the machining to suit your needs.

I will provide pics and specs to serious buyer/trader.. thanks for looking! gtx1.jpg

2. 69 GTX

69 GTX FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
    Price out right?

- - - Updated - - -

Will this operate like a OEM unit with only the center working till WO?

3. imdominant

imdominant Member

Local Time:
    yes it will. you actually can change the outboard limits and how they operate.. you can go 1:1 and limit overall cfm or stage the outboards to not open immediately etc.

pm me for specifics on an outright sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.