• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Organosol Paint for a Bumble Bee Stripe?

70ChargerRT

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:27 PM
Reaction score
Has anybody ever used Organosol paint for a tail stripe? I have to repaint my Hood and I’m going to go ahead and repaint my V-21 with Organosol. Thought about getting enough and just painting the tail stripe also. Not interested in using the vinyl sticker. Thought it might look good for the tail stripe, IDK.

My hood and stripe is painted on in a satin black on my 70. Not organosol though. Was like that when I bought it in the 80's.

20150815_185306.jpg

70RTSE11 [640x480-2].jpg

Holy crap! Just repainted my tail stripe with Organasol and I think it’s absolutely beautiful. I’ll try to post some pics on my Resto Mod thread when I wash it in a day or 2. Should have came like this from the factory! Got to do a little research though. I plan on getting the car ceramic coated, don’t know if I can Ceramic coat over the Organasol or not, I’m thinking maybe No.

Auto Transport Service
Back