• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Original 1969 Dodge Dog Dish Hub Caps – Stainless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floyd

Local time
6:52 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
A set of four original early-take off stainless hub caps from a 69 Charger. Three of the set are in superb condition. The fourth cap has some flaws in the painted red circle and in a couple places in the black painted areas along the side of the cap. It is tough to get pictures that show how nice these are. Additional pics on request. Will ship or deliver free to the following Mopar shows this summer: Midwest Mopars in the Park in Stillwater, MN (late May), Carlisle Chrysler Nationals in PA (July), or the Mopar Nats in OH (Aug).

$400 plus shipping.

I understand that buying something like this without seeing them in-person is difficult. I will take these back and refund your money if you aren't satisfied with their condition.

IMG_8947.JPG IMG_8948.JPG

Last edited:
Price reduced to $325. Thanks

Hello - I'm away from my computer until later this weekend. The hub caps are posted on eBay with plenty of pics. Let me know if you need more and I will send them when I get back.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133076513967

Thanks -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back