• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Panther Pink Truck

If it doesn't have a special paint-code.....I'm not buying it.

If it doesn't have a special paint-code.....I'm not buying it.

It has the panther pink color code on the factory underhood decal.....weird for sure. It would be nice to see the actual tag underhood tag that would have the details like paint code etc. That sticker sure as hell looks older than a few years, not to mention all the work to paint the inside cab and all the overspray (if its there) of the pink in areas that would have been painted before assembly. That is an odd one for sure if its indeed factory!
:thumbsup:

I don't think anyone back then would bother taking out the heater box and spray the kick panel area.

Pretty cool rig. Shame the owner completely let it go.
It needs to be restored.

20180925_112413.jpg
20180925_112428.jpg
Screenshot_20180925-112213_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20180925-112219_Samsung Internet.jpg
20180925_112327.jpg
Screenshot_20180925-112145_Samsung Internet.jpg
20180925_112352.jpg
Screenshot_20180925-112228_Samsung Internet.jpg

Why is it that so many people advertise something as 'rare' then don't bother to even try and clean it up a bit....it would be more appealing without the leaves and weeds inside. let alone all that moss growing on the bodywork.
Cool truck because of the colour...but that's about where it ends for me.

Why is it that so many people advertise something as 'rare' then don't bother to even try and clean it up a bit....it would be more appealing without the leaves and weeds inside. let alone all that moss growing on the bodywork.
Cool truck because of the colour...but that's about where it ends for me.
They never tell the rest of the story either. People find these cars or trucks and don't buy them and don't tell anyone where they are. Could at least say I bought the truck and its currently being restored.

All they want is internet props, but are to shy to ask questions in person.

That truck will cost 3 times it's worth to restore. Rare or not, it's pretty wasted. I have owned quite a few 70's Dodge trucks, they rust when taken care of. That truck is probably a complete bucket of rust.

can't say I've ever seen one with a white interior either. too bad it's so trashed

Auto Transport Service
Back