• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB ORIGINAL Passenger Manual Exterior Mirror for 1968 Dodge Charger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suave25

Local time
10:25 AM
Reaction score
Hey Gang,

Looking for ORIGINAL Passenger Manual Exterior Mirror for 1968 Dodge Charger. If possible in good condition.

Please message me if you have one for sale.

Thanks

You should post this in the WTB (Want To Buy) forum.

Usefulness of the mirror will be marginal at best. Spend money elsewhere and have two less holes in your car. If you get one anyway, use care when positioning the mirror with extra confirmation of wing window clearance.

Hey Gang,

Looking for ORIGINAL Passenger Manual Exterior Mirror for 1968 Dodge Charger. If possible in good condition.

Please message me if you have one for sale.

Thanks
Do you still need this? E MAIL ADDRESS REMOVED BY STAFF have one

Last edited by a moderator:
Usefulness of the mirror will be marginal at best. Spend money elsewhere and have two less holes in your car. If you get one anyway, use care when positioning the mirror with extra confirmation of wing window clearance.

The left mirror on a 68-70 B-body is barely useful and a right mirror is completely useless.

I believe I have a manual but it matches the remote driver side is that what your looking for or is the driver side non remote also?

I have a nice original set from a 69 Bee that I just listed for sale. Should be the same as what you are looking for. Most all the dates on parts from the car are stamped from late 1968 if that matters to you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back