• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Rubber Logo Floormats

steve817

Local time
5:39 AM
Reaction score
I have had these stored for many years and would like to buy some new ones to match. I'm guessing that someone is making these very cool original type floor mats. The back ones are perfect and the front ones show the wear. Any ideas where I can purchase? Thanks

FullSizeRender-2.jpg
FullSizeRender-1.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

Those are just too cool....I do not know if they are reproduced but even with the wear I would choose them over anything new. The patina cannot be reproduced....

Not sure why...but when I look at places like classic industries etc. they show floor mats for all the cars EXCEPT roadrunners...is it some kind of trademark thing?

Those were likely bought from JC Whitney or some other vendor as they are not factory parts.

And yes... it's a licensing thing.

001.jpg
WBMT-008.pt01.jpg
there out there in carpet and rubber just let your fingers do the walking on your key board :thumbsup:

Thanks a bunch snakeyes! Your reply is very helpful and gave me inspiration that there are floormats out there!! I will look on the net some more.

you will be surprised what is on line :thumbsup:

you will be surprised what is on line :thumbsup:
The problem is what's findable online isn't always purchaseable. Those mats you posted are long out of production. :( There is a set of the embroidered ones on ebay for $50, but they'll likely go higher.

maybe I was lucky tols a friend and he was able to get a set for his ,thanks Bru

Auto Transport Service
Back