• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Original Trunk Mat - 1968 or 1969 B-Body

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparvinny

Local time
9:26 AM
Reaction score
I have '68 B-Body (hardtop) that was built on the last production date and as result, the unit was built from the factory with '68 and '69 parts. With the mix of the two model year parts installed, I'm looking for an original '68 or '69 trunk mat that is in decent condition.

Please PM me, if you have one available.

Thank you in advance for your help!

I have '68 B-Body (hardtop) that was built on the last production date and as result, the unit was built from the factory with '68 and '69 parts. With the mix of the two model year parts installed, I'm looking for an original '68 or '69 trunk mat that is in decent condition.

Please PM me, if you have one available.

Thank you in advance for your help!

SOB. I had one for 5 years from my 68 500 and tossed it a month ago

SOB. I had one for 5 years from my 68 500 and tossed it a month ago

Wow! A friend of mine asked me to look at Carlise for him and then he had me look at the Nats. My timing is just not good. I should have posted the request as soon as he asked me. I'm sure he would have really appreciated the '68 too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back