• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Other misc parts 72 charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bb70charger500

Local time
6:23 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
If you need something specific please ask I'm going threw the stuff this week and getting pictures listing the stuff as I pull it out .

So I don't get removed I'm selling a bolt from my bolt bin. Only God knows the size $50 is the price !

Got any seat belts? I'm really looking for the roof harnesses and attaching hardware.

Got any seat belts? I'm really looking for the roof harnesses and attaching hardware.

I do I'll look threw what I have and see what's there should be all if them but who knows it's been 5 years since I pulled car apart

Have 72 SE style tail light lenses? 72 instrument cluster with tach? Thanks

No lens but I do have a rallye cluster with tach I'll get a picture of it I've restored it

I do I'll look threw what I have and see what's there should be all if them but who knows it's been 5 years since I pulled car apart

Great ! Thanks. Don't care about color either.

Oh and I'm looking for the two engine compartment support braces if you happen to have those laying around. They bolt below the wiper motor and to the inner fenders.

Just had a set in my hand of those brace's I'll get back in garage tomorrow I'm off rest of day it's the baby's birthday

Oh and I'm looking for the two engine compartment support braces if you happen to have those laying around. They bolt below the wiper motor and to the inner fenders.

KIMG1177.JPG

Yes. Those are the belts. Would you have these retainers that attach to the roof? I wouldn't need the bottom row of retainers. Just the top 2 rows.

Shoulder-Belt-Clips.jpg

These are the braces I'm hunting. I believe the top row is 72. Bottom row is 73 and 74.

IMG_0697.JPG

Cool. You helped me ID what I needed for my 72 Roadrunner. Been using that to make sure I get the correct braces.

Hi there, Looking for dash woodgrain insert non-ac.

Also looking for black lower front door panels.

Only a/c dash stuff I do have lowers what would you be willing to pay? I prefer to keep the set together but if it's worth while I'll split them up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back