• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pace Announcement, Thanks from Johnny

Johnny Mac

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
12:16 PM
Reaction score
Mopar Family,
It’s been a pleasure working together for the past several years, but I am writing this email to let you all know that I am taking my career in another direction, and will be departing Pace Performance, with September 15th being my last day in the office.

It’s been a pleasuring working with you, and I thank you all for the working relationship and friendships developed while working together.

I will be landing at @BluePrint Engines engines, and I look forward to crossing paths in the future.

This separation is on good terms, and I only wish the best for the entire Pace Performance Family.

As I work with the Pace team to re-assign my duties. Please send any emails AFTER 9-15-17 to [email protected]

My @Johnny Mac account is still in use as my personal account, and i plan on resubscribing as a vendor once settled at BPE. I'm excited about this new opportunity, and look forward to continuing to work with all of you in the future!

All the best,

Johnny

Having the pleasure of dealing with Pace and Johnny I can say he will be missed.

All is not lost though. No reason he can't be on as Johnny Blueprint and continue with his expertise. How about it Johnny?

Thanks for all of your assitance Johnny and best wishes in your new endeavour!

Congrats I hope your new position
& the new company will be great to you :thumbsup:

Having the pleasure of dealing with Pace and Johnny I can say he will be missed.

All is not lost though. No reason he can't be on as Johnny Blueprint and continue with his expertise. How about it Johnny?
I plan on it :) look for big things for the mopar community in the months to come !!

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back