• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Package tray

dodge68charger

Local time
12:03 AM
Reaction score
I ordered a package tray from legendary auto and an gonna get it recovered. When i test fitted it there was a 1/2" gap on both sides where the sail boards go. Is the package tray supposed to fit tight against the two pieces of metal sticking up on either side of the tray. Thanks

I got mine from Mega Parts and it was a tight fit side to side. It actually bowed in the center and I had to put weights on it for a few days to get it flat. Looks good now. I installed on a 70 Charger

The headliner goes down the sail panel and tucks under the package tray so takes up a little space and can hide a small gap. Not sure about 1/2"

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

The pic uploaded sideways but you can see the gap

- - - Updated - - -

The pic uploaded sideways but you can see the gap

- - - Updated - - -

Same on both sides. Should it be closer to the upright metal edge? Thanks

Hi Gents...

When i pulled mine out of my 69 Runner it folded in half... I looked at purchasing one... I ended up going to home depot... purchasing a 4X8 sheet of 1/4" hard pressed board. It's white on one side. I traced it out off of the old one... and cut it with a utility knife... took my time... 30mins.... I ended up making 2 of them... painted them black... glue some insulation onto it... all for 10 bucks... Just a suggestion..... worked out awesome...

Auto Transport Service
Back