• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paint Guys Reducer Question

tnfastback

Local time
2:03 AM
Reaction score
Painting engine with PPG acrylic enamel shopline paint that calls for JR5570 medium Reducer. Can I use any brand acrylic enamel medium reducer since it is only going on the engine??

Well it’s not a common practice to mix materials between brands but any medium reducer will work as long as its for the same type of paint.

That’s great! I’m really close on the bee as well. Still waiting on Ken Hensley to get my block
done.

Didn’t know that. I was hoping to make Somerset Mopar Mania at the end of May, but I don’t see that happening. May still go and see Cristy Lee :lol:

I’d say I’m looking at mid summer possibly sooner. I have most all of the suspension parts rebuilt and refinished once I get the k member painted tomorrow I’ll be ready to start assembling everything on the dolly.

Do you know a guy in Rogersville who had a Dark Green Super Bee and then had it painted a lighter green??

No I’ve never even seen the car around before. I do know a fellow who had a 70’
at one time that was flat black with a yellow tail stripe he sold it and I haven’t seen it since.

I saw it at a shop here in town a while back and asked the shop owner where the car was from.

Auto Transport Service
Back