• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting 1966 Coronet 440 4 door

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithchargers

Local time
5:26 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Parting out. This car has MANY nice parts including perfect grille, near perfect seats, headliner, and tons of trim. Let me know your needs. Thanks!

2013-07-03_07-53-52_674.jpg2013-07-03_07-54-11_680.jpg2013-07-02_13-31-03_436.jpg2013-07-03_07-54-33_100.jpg2013-07-03_07-54-48_795.jpg2013-07-03_07-55-06_556.jpg

I'm interested in the steering wheel and the dash pad if they are not cracked, also I'm interested in the "DODGE" letters on the hood and truck - please PM me.

Thanks.

PM sent on trunk lid and misc bits.
Thanks

What shape are the bumpers? Rusty or clean, straight or tweaked.

What shape are the bumpers? Rusty or clean, straight or tweaked.

great cores. nice and straight-no rust

- - - Updated - - -

I'm interested in the steering wheel and the dash pad if they are not cracked, also I'm interested in the "DODGE" letters on the hood and truck - please PM me.

Thanks.

dash pad and steering wheel are sold. Thanks

Interested in the front fender splash pans. The ones closest to the doors. Price on them and the hood? Thanks!

Interested in the front fender splash pans. The ones closest to the doors. Price on them and the hood? Thanks!

I just sold the hood yesterday. I will have to check the condition of the splash shields and I will let you know tomorrow. Thanks

Sounds good, thank you. Is the grille still available? If so, how much. Pm me when you get a chance. Thanks

Last edited:
I replied to it. If you get a chance, check your inbox so I can get you paid. Thanks

i am interested in the seats, any rips ? i have a blue four door so they could be perfect for my needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back