• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Parting 1970 charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle340

Local time
5:09 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Parting out a very rough 70 charger. Missing most of the 70 specific parts, has a pretty good set of 69 fenders, restorable 68 grill assembly . Already missing engine, trans, gauge cluster, rearend, and buckets. Door scoops are already spoken for, not a real R/T, 318 car. Car is located in shepherdsville Kentucky 40165, no shipping on big items . Complete Grill assembly $500, passenger fender $450, core bumpers$75 pair .
IMG_20181021_164851871_HDR.jpg
IMG_20181021_164827223_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Hello hood and master cyclinder booster and is it a disc brake car Thanks Steve
Also radiator

Radiator is from a c-body, hood was cut for a tunnel ram, power drum brake car. Car is a cobbled together mess.

You need to list some prices on at least some of the parts as per rules.......thanks.

Buckets were gone when I got the car, rear seat $100, complete grill assembly $500, do you need just the dash harness or everything? Thanks

How much for all the front bumper brackets and shipping to Langhorne PA 19o47

The engine and tail light harnesses are gone already. The bumper bracket's are rusty. This car sat on a dirt floor in a barn and just killed it, the k member has a huge hole rusted in it.

I will ship smaller stuff but would rather not ship like the grill assembly or fenders stuff like that. I work a lot so it's hard for me to get to the shippers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back