• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting 68 satellite convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

pnypwr

Local time
5:46 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
picked up a vert satellite, it's a parts model. Convertible stuff is there all glass good, trim is good, convertible structure all there, I need some parts for my convertible...let me know what you need and I'll check...

Are the rear interior panels any good? looking for ones don't have speakers cut in them.

Rear ashtrays any good? How about the back seat? Front buckets by an chance?

No speakers I think one has some damage on it prob fixable

The bottom seat frame has some rot in it...not sure of the back yet it's still bolted up. Yes it's a bucket seat console car...seeing as I'm not having any luck finding a bench seat for my 68 I'll prob use them

The bottom seat frame has some rot in it...not sure of the back yet it's still bolted up. Yes it's a bucket seat console car...seeing as I'm not having any luck finding a bench seat for my 68 I'll prob use them
Where are you located. I have a line on a couple of bench seats in my area

you didn't ask me nicely if I have a bench seat;)

You didn't remember I needed one? Geez right in the feels

If you get a bench, please keep me in mind for the buckets

Have you taken a look at suspension? I need a strut rod, straight with good threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back