• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Parting a 1965 Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolling Thunder

Local time
1:09 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Going to finish parting out a '65 Satellite. No interior parts or driveline. All that really remains are some satellite specific trim pieces on a scrapped hull. If there any small trim pieces you need let me know and I'll see if still there or if good. Thanks. Please PM me with what you're looking for.

I am looking for the brackets that mount under floor that the parking brake cables run through. And do you have vent windows?

I'm looking for Upper door trim and below quarter window trim pieces?? 8 pieces in all. Anything u have will help. Thank you!

I'm looking for a black steering column cover. it's attached with 2 screws and covers the dash under the column.

I need a big block hood emblem, 383 or 426.

- - - Updated - - -

I also need a grill emblem for a 65 Satellite, but so does everyone else, lol.

Going to finish parting out a '65 Satellite. No interior parts or driveline. All that really remains are some satellite specific trim pieces on a scrapped hull. If there any small trim pieces you need let me know and I'll see if still there or if good. Thanks. Please PM me with what you're looking for.
I am looking for,

Tail light,

Right and left rocker moldings and clips

Right door need the upper belt molding passenger side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back