• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting Out 1965 Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

marilena

Local time
11:33 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Parting out my 1965 Satellite

I have tried to sell the entire car, but no luck.

I basically have the whole car and many parts have been refurbished or are brand new so let me know what you need.

Following are the parts that are in excellent shape - (basically brand new in my opinion):

Seats - Black Bucket Fronts / Bench Rears - Sold as set only - $2000
Door Panels - Black - Sold as set only - $750
Center Console - $1500
Steering Column with Steering Wheel - $500
Dash with Instrument Cluster - $600

Following is in very good shape:

Glass: Winshield $300, Backlight $250, Quarter $100 / Side, Door $150 / Side, Vents $100 / Side
Window Mechanisms - TBD
Rear 8.75" Open Differential - $600
Front & Rear Suspension & Brake Components - TBD
Deck Lid - $400
Hood - $450
Doors - $350 / Side
Bumpers & Brightwork - TBD

Again, let me know what you need and I will see if I have it.

I am located in Detroit and would prefer to have these parts picked up. However, I will ship but you will be responsible for the freight, packaging, and insurance costs.

I will try to post photos here, but I never have any luck doing so. I will be happy to send you any photos that you need. Please contact me with any questions.

Pete

I have the same stuff for sale, Can't give it away. Check your pricing. Your high on most of it, just my 2 cents

Is all the stuff you listed in "like new condition"? Just asking cause you want over 5k for some interior stuff.......what were you trying get for the whole car?

Rules state that we "potential" buyers can't bash your asking price, and I'm not doing that, more along the lines of "FYI". Glws!!

Guys, thanks for the feedback. This is my first time doing this and I am not sure what these types of parts in this condition go for. There is no Blue Book for car seats. If my prices seem out of line, make me an offer. I am a reasonable guy.

Do you have the interior chrome pieces that is around the windshield and interior glass including rear window.
If so send me pictures and pricing.

Looking for stainless steel wheel well moldings for 65 Satellite. Do you have these? If so, what are you asking? Thanks

console

Parting out my 1965 Satellite

I have tried to sell the entire car, but no luck.

I basically have the whole car and many parts have been refurbished or are brand new so let me know what you need.

Following are the parts that are in excellent shape - (basically brand new in my opinion):

Seats - Black Bucket Fronts / Bench Rears - Sold as set only - $2000
Door Panels - Black - Sold as set only - $750
Center Console - $1500
Steering Column with Steering Wheel - $500
Dash with Instrument Cluster - $600

Following is in very good shape:

Glass: Winshield $300, Backlight $250, Quarter $100 / Side, Door $150 / Side, Vents $100 / Side
Window Mechanisms - TBD
Rear 8.75" Open Differential - $600
Front & Rear Suspension & Brake Components - TBD
Deck Lid - $400
Hood - $450
Doors - $350 / Side
Bumpers & Brightwork - TBD

Again, let me know what you need and I will see if I have it.

I am located in Detroit and would prefer to have these parts picked up. However, I will ship but you will be responsible for the freight, packaging, and insurance costs.

I will try to post photos here, but I never have any luck doing so. I will be happy to send you any photos that you need. Please contact me with any questions.

Pete

I would like to see the console?? Can you PM me with any pics??

Why are you parting out the car?

Are you still parting the car out ? I may be interested in some of the items listed, and wondering if you have other parts available ? Let me know when you get a chance, I'm across the lake, over near Buffalo...Thanks

Hi. I live just outside of toledo oh and I'm looking for several different things. May possibly be interested in the whole car from either guy. Prices seem very steep tho. I'm willing to work with you. PM for phone number and other info. Thanks guys

I'm looking for a black steering column cover that's attached with 2 screws and covers the dash under the column

I was wondering if you still had parts available, or ? ? ? I'm just east of Buffalo, NY Thanks, Dan N.

Last edited:
I am in need of a big block hood emblem, 383 or 426 decal. What do you want for the whole car? Is it a big block or small block? Thanks, larsmopar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back