• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting Out 1969 Coronet 2 Door Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

challengersteve

Local time
11:46 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I just brought in a 1969 Coronet deluxe 2 door post parts car. This car is really solid with the exception of the floors as it was a rubber floor mat car.
The windshield trim is very nice and there are a lot of good parts left. The roof section is perfectly solid and only has a few dents that would work out fine. There is no rust around the wheel wells and the only quarter rust in in the very lower sections. The frame rails, firewall, rockers, door jambs, inner fenders are all very nice. The radiator core support is damaged as it looks like someone dropped the engine on it when it was being removed.
Please PM me with any parts needed and I will respond with prices and shipping cost.
I accept Paypal and credit cards over the phone and SHIP WORLDWIDE.
Thanks, Steve Schweitzer

Attachments

• DSCN1508.jpg
    DSCN1508.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 1,745
  • DSCN1509.jpg
    DSCN1509.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,688
  • DSCN1510.jpg
    DSCN1510.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 1,684
  • DSCN1511.jpg
    DSCN1511.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 1,671
  • DSCN1512.jpg
    DSCN1512.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 1,616
  • DSCN1513.jpg
    DSCN1513.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 1,604
  • DSCN1514.jpg
    DSCN1514.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1,631
  • DSCN1515.jpg
    DSCN1515.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 1,655
  • DSCN1516.jpg
    DSCN1516.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,651
I would need the complete radio as I have a Plymouth radio in my Dodge. Good luck.

Hello, the only difference is the faceplate. I could work you a deal on this radio and you could use the Dodge faceplate to convert your Plymouth radio. PM me and I will give you my number if you want.
Thanks, Steve

Did you get that pulled in today? You better get that ash tray pulled out because someone will want it before you know it. I got my stuff today, and it all looks great and will look better when I clean the belts. Thanks, Tom R.

Hello Tom, I brought this car in earlier this week. I am glad your parts arrived OK as I tried to make sure they were well packaged.
Thanks, Steve

Good day sir, I would like to know if the left and right deck lid brackets are in good shape. If so how much would you like for them.

am interested in the windshield trim and the side post trim. Would like a price on each set. --All windshield pieces, and the post trim. Thanks in advance. Gil

Hello Steve,

Nice car, am a big fan of both original paint and post cars.

Can I ask is the whole car for sale? If so does it have a Title?

Following this, price for the whole car, including making it a roller for transport (i.e. mounting wheels to the rear axle, and suspension/wheels to the front)?

Thanks, Aidan

Steve - provided this is a automatic transmission car, is the column shift indicator needle still present? I'm missing the one on my 1968 Satellite.

-Kurt

The bare body shell of this car has been sold to a member here. I do have basically everything that could be unbolted from the body though. Please let me know if you see anything you could use and I will let you know if it is still available.
Thanks, Steve

I have already sold the rear window outside trim but may have some individual pieces available

Would the instrument cluster still be available? If so, how much do you want for it?
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back