• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting out 1969 Plymouth GTX - Here is First batch with lots of AC parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakort

Local time
10:44 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
OK, the first batch of parts from the ’69 GTX I’m parting out.
Shipping not included
Many of these heavy, long or awkward items I may not be able to ship so no guarantees on shipping
Other parts are available.
Trades will be entertained (143 tooth flywheel, 4-speed tranny, drives side windshield trim, shifter, bucket seat tracks, plus many more items needed for my 68 GTX)
If I’m whacked on my pricing feel free to let me know nicely :)
I included commentary on condition where I thought it as appropriate
located in central Wisconsin

regards
Brian

======================================================

AC / Heater Box, $325, looks decent, hoses are pliable, I have two inquires on this already
AC / Heater Control Valve, $70, with OEM screws and gasket
AC / Heater Control Panel (operator controls), $100, frame slightly tweak where screws attach it to dash
AC Hose with expansion valve, $50 not too bad, but will likely need new hose crimped on.
AC dash outlet, drivers side with plastic tube, flex hose, screws and knob, $50
AC dash outlet, passenger side with flex hose, screws and knob, $40, alum housing flange is tweaked
AC dash outlet, center with trim, plastic tube, and air distribution block, $50, dist block is pretty well toast, plastic tube is tweaked, but probably serviceable. Overall not great stuff here, but may bring value to someone
Dash Brace, free with order!
AC Fresh air intake hose for AC box with OEM j-bolds for mounting it. $40, general soft and pliable, but there are the two holes as shown that will have to be patched.
Fresh Air Vent Intake housing, $30, looks like it will clean up nice, no cracks
Front headliner trim piece, $30, looks good
Glove Box door, $15, not that great, but better than nothing
Glove Box door hinge, $20, looks good
Parking Brake assembly, $25 with firewall grommet, looks like it will be quite serviceable after a good cleaning
Patch Panel for radio opening, $25
Cover that goes under dash / ac box / ac box fresh air intake hose $70, looks good
3-Speed Wiper motor, $125, I have the harness that was cut at the factory splices so it can be put back on correctly.

AC Box 1.jpgAC Box 2.jpgAC Bypass Valve.jpgAC Control 1.jpgAC Control 2.jpgAC Hose 1.jpgAC Hose 2.jpgAC Outlet Drivers.jpgAC Outlet Passenger.jpgcenter AC Outlet.jpgDash Brace.jpgfresh air intake hose 1.jpgfresh air intake hose 2.jpgfresh air intake housing 1.jpgfresh air intake housing 2.jpgFront Headliner Trim.jpggloove box door 1.jpggloove box door 2.jpgGloove Box Door Hinge.jpgParking Brake.jpgRadio Patch Panel.jpgUnder Dash Cover.jpgWiper Motor.jpg

I'd be interested in the fender tag, broadcast sheet, window sticker or any other factory documents you may find. :)

I need the rear bench seat or just the frame to reappolister. Do you have that?

No front fenders available.

Trunk, I'm still debating on what I am doing with it.

How about the trunk lid and the drivers fender? for sale? if so how much?

- - - Updated - - -

I have half of a rear seat (the seat back) if interested

I need the rear bench seat or just the frame to reappolister. Do you have that?

26" radiator shroud?

do you have any power steering parts? I am looking for the complete setup

any tan interior parts? primarily kick panels, seat hinge covers, arm rest, etc.

New to site. Are you still active? My son and I are working on a 69 GTX and are looking for either a trunk lid or the long emblem that goes on it.

I sure could use the front seat belts for buckets. Color unimportant.

I sure could use the front seat belts for buckets. Color unimportant.

I was going to hang onto the set belts for now. They are not in that great of shape to boot.

- - - Updated - - -

I do have the trunk lid with trim panel. The trunk lid is in great shape. I''m still trying to decide what I am going to do with the trunk.

New to site. Are you still active? My son and I are working on a 69 GTX and are looking for either a trunk lid or the long emblem that goes on it.

- - - Updated - - -

do you have any power steering parts? I am looking for the complete setup

I do have the PS gearbox available.

Hi i need a couple of sway bar barakets, and a return spring for the emerg brake thanks phil

I'm in need of an some odd pieces. I need the metal that the rear regulators bolt too. They'd need cut out. I can text you a pic to describe it better.

Need parts

I need rear seat interior body metal on both sides where the window cranks go. Previous owners thought it was more important to put speaker holes than to have window cranks. Need to patch in this area so window parts are secure. Also need driver side fender.

Stephen Mckee
Moreno Valley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back