• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting Out: 1973 Dodge Charger SE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuda33

Local time
5:03 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm parting out a '73 Charger SE Brougham. Everything is for sale on the car except the drivetrain. It is a 400 big block car. One owner with 61k miles. The grille is in perfect shape with no cracks. The front valence is solid also and the lights are intact. The fenders and doors are useable and the hood is solid also. The car has A/C. The interior is complete. It also has bucket seats with the console and shifter. Call (848) 000-0000 for details.

EDITED BY STAFF. PLEASE SEE THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING AGAIN. NO EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS.

charger01.jpgcharger02.jpgcharger03.jpgcharger04.jpgcharger05.jpgcharger06.jpgcharger07.jpgcharger08.jpgcharger09.jpgcharger10.jpgcharger11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If i were closer and had the extra cash, id try to buy the whole car even without the drive train.. Looks to be in decent shape!

That's what I was thinking.

Shame to part a BB Charger.

Looks like quarter patches might take care of it.

I'd like to have the fenders, but shipping would kill me.

Sadly, this car is pretty rotten underneath. The frame rails on all four corners are paper thin and its just too far gone from sitting. However there are a lot of great parts here.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

The shifter handle is tentatively sold.

I'll also be going to Carlisle this year so if you see any parts you want, you can meet me out there to pick them up if that helps anyone out with shipping.

Are complete front turn signal assemblies still intact and in working shape? (all wiring is still attached, bulbs not molded into fittings, etc,) If so, how much are you asking shipped to 06360. Also, is it possible to get pics. Thanks Nick

Pm Sent

-jake

- - - Updated - - -

Pm Sent

-jake

- - - Updated - - -

Pm sent. Thanks - jake

how about radiator overflow bottle and windshield washer bottle? is it electric washer ? also what kind of wiper motor does it have . I have a 2 speed that has a different kind of attachments on the back of the motor. consists of a plastic cam and spring. i need the attachments

How about the hood latch mainly the side bolted to the hood?

Are complete front turn signal assemblies still intact and in working shape? (all wiring is still attached, bulbs not molded into fittings, etc,) If so, how much are you asking shipped to 06360. Also, is it possible to get pics. Thanks Nick
Any update on this?

Well, someone was interested in the front valance complete with lights. If the deal falls through, I'll let you know.

The rear interior panels are sold. As for the kick panels, PM me an offer. There are still loads of good parts on this car like the side and rear glass, grille, bumpers, lower valance and whatnot if anyone is interested.

I need the AC fitting that bolts to the back side of the compressor and connects to the firewall hose with a threaded coupler.

How about the heater control valve and the fender bracket that attachs it? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back