• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting out 1974 Plymouth Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

safetymike77

Local time
10:56 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am starting to part out a 74 Satellite. I have many parts available up here in Ripon, WI. The body has had a skim coat of filler over the whole thing, but some panels do look to be solid. I have an Ok, usable with work set of fenders for 200.
I have a metal 6 pack hood. Needs work. Looks to have been off a really cool car back in the day, and I am looking for 400 out of it. Many other parts available. I am just starting to part this one. Send me a message with needs.

No cruise that I can tell. Interior is a mix match of different colors. Seats were blue, some door panels are blue, there is some black that may be painted white. I have some quick pics on facebook.

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_20140722_200923029.jpgIMG_20140722_200915103.jpgIMG_20140722_145609646_HDR (1).jpg

how nice is the gas tank? i need one but new ones are expensive. zip is 44231 for shipping

Not sure actually. it is there though. Let me work on pulling that tomorrow, and I will let you know.

laurens b-day 017.jpgWhat about the l.r. quarter glass "cat whisker" Goes on the outside of the glass, kind of boomerang shaped as seen in the first pic. Also I need both drip edge moldings, these are above the door/quarter window, these are delicate and need to removed carefully, unlike mine were,lol.. Also need to be in good shape to start with, no dings etc.. Shipping to 48178.Also while we are at it,, THere is a small maybe 3/8 bar like thing that goes from a-pillar to top of brake pedal brace..I have put a picture of this in. Thanks kevin

I will try my best to remove those. I will FOR SURE have the brace you need, unless a PO removed it for some crazy reason.

I'd be interested in the windshield if it is without cracks or major scratches.

The windshield has wiper marks in it that should be able to be buffed out, but not sure how I would get it to Cali.

Honestly, I have not been out to the garage much in the last week. Some other things came up, and I am running out of room for parts storage, as I have 3 cars completely stripped and selling parts from them right now. The Satellite is the 4th car, so I am tight on space. Tomorrow, I am going to work on getting into stripping it again though, as I have someone coming up from Illinois this weekend for some things, and I figured I will just get it stripped the rest of the way. I spent most of my day writing up a valuation for 4 cars for an estate, or I would have been stripping some parts today. The parts you are looking for will come pretty quick, as I will probably start with stripping the interior.

Got started on it today, but I didn't get to the dash yet. One door to empty out and remove, and then I am on to that.

Sleddin, I got the dash all apart. Which one of the bars do you need? The painted one to the left or the other one? I got both.

What motor is in this car?

Kind of looking for BB K frame.

You are in luck! It was a 400.... I have the loaded K frame that I would love to sell. I have it listed in a separate post. 400 with all brakes, power steering, etc.

I just need the K unless it has a sway bar.

Shipping is probably gonna kill it though, and it's not a front burner project.

Hi Mike, I need the one that is not painted the longer one.. Let me know how much $$. I will get it right out. Kevin

Are both upper door panels black,& are they any good?

Crap. Wasn't on here in a couple days. Sleddin, email me, please. [COLOR="#FF0000"]......................[/COLOR] As for the one bar, 10 + shipping?

72, they were at one time white, and were died black, but they aren't bad, but one needs a touch up for sure.

Please do not post email addresses as per site rules - use PM's

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back