• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting out 62 Plymouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp929

Local time
6:13 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Parting out 62 Plymouth. If you see something you need, pm me and we can work it out.

Attachments

• front side.jpg
    front side.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 469
  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 465
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 453
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 461
Interested in stainless steel drip rails if it has them, both sides what kind of shape and how much

If its a pushbutton trans may I have the shifter and attached shift cables?
Also, the throttle cable?

Thanks for this post...
"super-bee_ski"

super-bee_ski,
It is a 3 speed manual trans, I will double check for the throttle cable.

Matt

Super-bee_ski, no throttle cable. sorry

Jackpot 50, No drip edge left on the car.

Thanks for the Interest though.

How about the driver side front door hinges if they are still in decent shape?

Please list at least the major parts that you have for sale and price and it would also be helpful to list the parts that are gone.....according to the rules here you are supposed to list the parts for sale and their prices. Thanks.

Ok Cranky, I thought the pictures would have done it, but here goes.

The body shell as seen in the pictures above
front fenders
trunk lid no trunk hinges
rear end old style 8 3/4, I think one of the brakes are frozen up as it doesn't roll.
slant 6 engine and 3 speed manual transmission Not sure of condition as I have never seen it run.
My brother has the hood, I can find out about that if needed by some one.

The wiring, dash, doors, rear seat, all of the front suspension, gas tank, all pedals and the trim is all gone.

as far as pricing goes, I will make you a deal of a lifetime. I was going to take the floor, as it is in excellent shape, but if I can make the $ to buy a new floor, then I will do that.

Thanks for looking
Matt

Ok Cranky, I thought the pictures would have done it, but here goes.

The body shell as seen in the pictures above
front fenders
trunk lid no trunk hinges
rear end old style 8 3/4, I think one of the brakes are frozen up as it doesn't roll.
slant 6 engine and 3 speed manual transmission Not sure of condition as I have never seen it run.
My brother has the hood, I can find out about that if needed by some one.

The wiring, dash, doors, rear seat, all of the front suspension, gas tank, all pedals and the trim is all gone.

as far as pricing goes, I will make you a deal of a lifetime. I was going to take the floor, as it is in excellent shape, but if I can make the $ to buy a new floor, then I will do that.

Thanks for looking
Matt

Deal of a lifetime or not,price is still required !!

See below.

7. You must Post either an Asking Price or Make offer with a BIN Price. (We prefer you post an asking price)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back