• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting out 64 Belvedere

Status
Not open for further replies.

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:37 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Been in the barn for over 17 years.
Whole car for $800 before parts start to go, hood sold,steering wheel and colum sold, no drive line. has V8 K, windshield is for a convertible.
No I can not deliver it. Removable parts only I can not cut it up.
I have other 63/64/65 parts.
Let know what you need and I will post picture and price.

IMG_0648.JPG IMG_0646.JPG IMG_0647.JPG

do you have the chrome trim that is around the vent windows ? no pitting plz.
What model are you working on?....sedans do not have chrome vent window trim.
I do have vent window complete assembly's for hard tops and convertibles.

I am in need of the pot metal license plate surround. Thanks
What model, I don't remember Savoys and Belvederes having it.
Do you have a sample I may have one in my parts stash?

See attached picture. This is the frame that surrounds the tag/fuel door
Thanks
Gary

I am looking for the trunk lid letters P L Y M O U T H. Any? thanks for looking.

You mentioned you have other parts... I’m looking for the three sport fury red-white-blue “apostrophes” from ‘64. Also, seems trivial, the clip that holds down the heater temp adjustment cable at the heater box. If it had a console, the shift cables. Can’t think of anything else.

You mentioned you have other parts... I’m looking for the three sport fury red-white-blue “apostrophes” from ‘64. Also, seems trivial, the clip that holds down the heater temp adjustment cable at the heater box. If it had a console, the shift cables. Can’t think of anything else.
The heater box is still in the car so I probably have the clip, I'll look today.
I am looking for the trunk lid letters P L Y M O U T H. Any? thanks for looking.
Joe has them; repos.

Here is the clip screw and nut, send me your address, I'll ship them out NC

IMG_0678.JPG

Thanks for looking. I believe they only came on non backup light cars. Someone May know for sure.

Thanks for looking. I believe they only came on non backup light cars. Someone May know for sure.
I think not, I have a 64 Savoy and a 64 Belvedere and neither of them have back up lights. And they do not have the surround you need and there are no holes to indicate they were ever there.

In that case I have no idea which ones came so equipped
Thanks for the response.

Thanks for the response.
Probably the ones with back up lights.
I'll see if I can find some pictures.

Pictures show them on Sport Furys.
What do you have a SF or ?

Thanks for the response.
Do you have holes where the surround would mount? I think there 8 total?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back