• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting out 64 plymouth belvedere west coast rust free

Status
Not open for further replies.

cudajunction

Local time
8:30 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Will be parting this car out once the snow melts. Original 6cyl 3 on the tree car. Amazing completely rust free car. PM with wants and needs. Car is located in southern Oregon. Prices vary on part. 6cyl and radiator long gone. Front seats are some kinda later buckets. Everything else is here. 100_4043.jpg100_4045.jpg100_4044.jpg

Doesnt look like it has cancer on the exterior of the vehicle ....

Looks like a good candidate for a 2dr.conversion!If the underside is solid.

How much for the pedals with over center spring and the Z bar?

I need the hood and trunk for my 64 spotty fury!!

what could you do for both of them?
Also I need a dash pad if its in good shape!
This just made my day!

Will be parting this car out once the snow melts. Original 6cyl 3 on the tree car. Amazing completely rust free car. PM with wants and needs. Car is located in southern Oregon. Prices vary on part. 6cyl and radiator long gone. Front seats are some kinda later buckets. Everything else is here.View attachment 97087View attachment 97086View attachment 97085

I sent you an e-mail the last time you had this item listed and did not hear back from you. Steve

I sent you an e-mail the last time you had this item listed and did not hear back from you. Steve

I didn't either. I was inquiring about the viability of the lower quarters. Nada. Zilch. Nothing.

How much for the grille? Only need the center.
Doug

i need the rear quarter wheel openings. left and right from front of wheel opening to rear of wheel opening as wide as you can cut it

I'm still interested in the trunk if its available.. . . . . . . . .?

I'm still interested in the trunk if its available.. . . . . . . . .?
Sorry still waiting to look at this 2 door post car that might need a deck lid. If it dosent your first in line.

- - - Updated - - -

How much for the grille? Only need the center.
Doug

Center grill has been center punched sorry. its junk.

- - - Updated - - -

Newsflash ive only had this listed one time. Working on purchasing a 2 door post car that needs pieces n parts. So dont want to start hacking on this one yet.

- - - Updated - - -

i need the rear quarter wheel openings. left and right from front of wheel opening to rear of wheel opening as wide as you can cut it

I can cut as wide as the 4 door will let me . Ive got a bitchen plasma cutter.

I could use the tail light assembly if it has any? How about the quarter panel corner peices up by the trunk?

I could use the tail light assembly if it has any? How about the quarter panel corner peices up by the trunk?[/QUOT
Tail lights gone. Really nice corner pieces 60 plus shipping.

I could use both vent window assemblies, key locks, ignition lock, left and right side filler pieces for headlight bezels, left and right inner door panels, and rear window. Please let me know availability and prices. Thanks.

Sorry still waiting to look at this 2 door post car that might need a deck lid. If it dosent your first in line.

- - - Updated - - -

Center grill has been center punched sorry. its junk.

- - - Updated - - -

Newsflash ive only had this listed one time. Working on purchasing a 2 door post car that needs pieces n parts. So dont want to start hacking on this one yet.

- - - Updated - - -

I can cut as wide as the 4 door will let me . Ive got a bitchen plasma cutter.

if you do start cutting id like both wheel openings. front of wheel opening to rear of wheel opening at least two inches wide until you get to the rear door opening, go as wide as you can.

Hacking this car up now ZERO repeat Zero rust anywhere. Used the front clip on the hardtop were building. Would make a perfect two door conversion car. Deck lid is the cleanest early b body ive ever seen $300. 4 speed pedals still availiable $250. Used a lot of the dash parts in the two doors. PM with needs interests. Car located in Southern Oregon. Will be at spring fling if you need small stuff brought down.

64 quarters

Hacking this car up now ZERO repeat Zero rust anywhere. Used the front clip on the hardtop were building. Would make a perfect two door conversion car. Deck lid is the cleanest early b body ive ever seen $300. 4 speed pedals still availiable $250. Used a lot of the dash parts in the two doors. PM with needs interests. Car located in Southern Oregon. Will be at spring fling if you need small stuff brought down.

I would like to have left and right rear wheel openings as long as they are rust free. front of wheel lip to rear of wheel lip. at least two inches wide. I know its a four door so when you get to the rear door area go as wide as you can. I would also like the right rear inner and outer wheel house. see if you can cut the right rear door skin off somehow. I have a large area on my 65 2dr post underneath the right rear window that has damage. I could graft a panel in there. shoot me a price and shipping costs. zip is 28412.rudy

***PLEASE READ***
•Do Not Post email addresses or Phone Numbers in posts
•Commentary is NOT allowed in "For Sale" threads. Relevant questions ONLY!
•Failure to obey these rules may result in your ad being deleted without notice!

Last edited by a moderator:
64 belvedere-need parts

I would like to have left and right rear wheel openings as long as they are rust free. front of wheel lip to rear of wheel lip. at least two inches wide. I know its a four door so when you get to the rear door area go as wide as you can. I would also like the right rear inner and outer wheel house. see if you can cut the right rear door skin off somehow. I have a large area on my 65 2dr post underneath the right rear window that has damage. I could graft a panel in there. shoot me a price and shipping costs. zip is 28412.rudy. call or text I have to spell the number since this website doesn't allow normal communication. nine, one, zero, three, nine, eight, three, zero, six, two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back