• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting out 66 coronet 4 door complete car!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammond472

Local time
5:38 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
It's a shame to part it out but we need the funds to finish our 67 Coronet. 318 v8 needs rebuild. Good auto trans. Ansen sprint? vintage aluminum kidney bean mags, interior, trim, window glass, suspension, body panels, doors, nice side trims, electrical, etc. Complete car. Post your wants! I'm also willing to trade for 67 Coronet parts.

Last edited:
I wish you were MUCH closer.

I need a passenger fender.

...I need seat emblems front and rear for 66 - 67 Coronet 500 or similar....

ANYONE??

66 pix

great 201.jpggreat 204.jpggreat 203.jpggreat 212.jpggreat 215.jpggreat 207.jpggreat 208.jpggreat 223.jpggreat 224.jpggreat 227.jpggreat 225.jpg

Of course the driver's fender is perfect and the pass is not.

It's even Y1! Grrrrr.

Bump ... The trim and side moldings are sweet on this thing. Nice aluminum mags. So many good parts on this car. All parts will be sold DIRT CHEAP! We need cash BAD for our 67 project so feel free to make us an offer before it's on Ebay.

Wish you were closer I'd buy that 318 poly just to put it in my shed for my next project...yeah for some reason i like those polys...

My poly head motors seemed torquier than my LAs.

Wish you were closer I'd buy that 318 poly just to put it in my shed for my next project...yeah for some reason i like those polys...

I have a 318 poly from a 64 sport fury. I read your post in someone's forum about a 318 poly. I live in Ohio. The engine does not currently run. Would you be interested in buying it for your next project? The guy I bought the car from told me and my dad the oil pump was shot in it and he shut the car off immediately after hearing the noise. The motor is complete and I have the stater as well for it. PM me if your are interested.
Thanks
Tyler

I have a 318 poly from a 64 sport fury. I read your post in someone's forum about a 318 poly. I live in Ohio. The engine does not currently run. Would you be interested in buying it for your next project? The guy I bought the car from told me and my dad the oil pump was shot in it and he shut the car off immediately after hearing the noise. The motor is complete and I have the stater as well for it. PM me if your are interested.
Thanks
Tyler

Thanks, PM sent. still probably too far away to be cost effective for something I don't need but thank you.

Sorry Hammond for the off topic but free BUMP

that is a good looking car, shame wish u were closer as well, it looks like the body is in great shape

how much for all the trim door level trim (Don't need rocker trim).

And I don't think I see it but I'll ask. Is there a glove box?

How much for the 3 pieces of thin trim on the trunk lid? Price on tail lights, without the extensions?

I think he might be MIA guys. I had a deal going with him for the underdash harness from my 67 and the harness is just sitting in my garage and no response.....maybe North Korea got him

Last Activity 04-01-2013 12:57 AM

if it's not for sale anymore. Just tell us mano. Not that serious :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back