• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting out 72 Roadrunner / Satellite or selling car

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparGoneWow

Local time
10:15 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
RR6.jpgRR5.jpgRR4.jpgRR3.jpgRR2.jpgRR1.jpg

Would you sell the inner passenger side vents
And grille ?

Mike

I have someone potentially interested in the whole car. If I do not get any offers on the full car, then I will be parting it out for sure. You will be the first to know about these parts.

What you are buying... Roadrunner car w/o title, dash vin tag or fender tag.

This is a complete and running car. Has rally dash and slap stick tranny on the floor. VERY solid. Floors are great.. trunk pans are great.. Some surface rust on fenders. Some bondo on the left rear quarter.. Has been garaged for 10+ years.. no rain.

I have alot of interest in some of the parts on the car; however, I would like to sell it as-is.

Price as-is: $3,000 obo. Car is located in NC.

Sorry,
I can't take you up on the offer. I'm sure someone on here will be interested. Thanks again for sending the pictures. It looks like a very solid car. Best of luck to you my friend.

Thanks everyone for the interest in the car. After careful consideration, I have decided to list it on Ebay as a parts car. Following the 7 day action, if it does not sell, I will part the car out. If the car does sell, I will be donating (through Ebay) a portion of the selling price to Susan G-Komen foundation for Breast Cancer research. Please pass the word and tell your friends. Thanks again!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161123262387?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

looking for wiring harness interior and exterior, headliner please let me know if this would be possible thanks jrod

pm sent

Are you still parting out this car? If so, how much for the center console set up to include trans linkage?
Thnks, Jay

That is correct. The car was sold to a lucky guy in Michigan. I wish him well on his future projects! Now I can get back to my 68 Roadrunner 4 speed car...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back