• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting Out 73 Charger SUPER NICE Roof

Status
Not open for further replies.

challengersteve

Local time
6:40 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am parting out this 73 Charger. The car is already disassembled as you can see but I have a lot of the parts that were removed still available. The grilles, tail lights and some other assorted parts are already sold but the rest of the parts are pretty much all there.
The roof is VERY NICE as this was not a vinyl top car. The drivers quarter has a dent as shown but the passenger side quarter is very solid and super straight.
I have the seats from the car as well.
I will ship worldwide (except for large sheetmetal) and accept paypal and credit cards over the phone.
I am located just outside Fort Smith, Arkansas and right on I-40.
Thank you very much, Steve Schweitzer

Attachments

• DSCN9951.jpg
    DSCN9951.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 764
  • DSCN9945.jpg
    DSCN9945.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 834
  • DSCN9946.jpg
    DSCN9946.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 745
  • DSCN9947.jpg
    DSCN9947.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 806
  • DSCN9948.jpg
    DSCN9948.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 701
  • DSCN9949.jpg
    DSCN9949.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 680
The roof section would be 350.00
The rear window glass would be 100.00
door glass 50.00 each
right quarter panel complete with wheelhouse, door jamb and quarter extension 400.00
rear window trim set 100.00
front windshield trim set 100.00
rear seat 75.00
all prices are without shipping

Looking for a big block K-member for my 73. Is this one, and if so, how much?

Hello, I do not have a big block k frame at this time. This was a 318 car.
Thanks, Steve

Steve, how are the front and rear floor pans? If they are good how much? I can drive up there and pick it up. Thanks

Do you have the plastic trim that goes on the inside around the quarter windows?
Base model charger not SE

Hello, are you talking about the rear lower plastic panels that extend up the sides of the rear are by the quarter windows? I have attached a picture so I can confirm this is what you are asking for.
Thanks, Steve

- - - Updated - - -

I have sold the bare car body shell but have a lot of the parts that were removed still available.
Thanks, Steve

Attachments

• DSCN9930.jpg
    DSCN9930.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 452
Does this car have a front bench seat? I need some drivers side seat back springs for my 72 satellite. Thanks.

Hi Steve, was wondering if you had or know where to get the chrome trim from around the quarter windows? Thanks Phil.

Hello Phil, I have already sold that quarter window chrome trim and do not have another set at this time.
Thanks, Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back