• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting Out: Two 1966 Dodge Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.

nakita7

Local time
4:35 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
PARTING OUT: Two 1966 Dodge Chargers

Car 1:
I am wrecking a COMPLETE 1966 Dodge Charger. Have all parts for the car in totes and boxes (you won't see it in the pictures, please ask!). Original 318, automatic, black interior car. Has running 440 (truck block, not sure on year), automatic transmission, 8 3/4 rearend, very good shape black interior, newer exhaust. Have brand new quarters in boxes. Many parts fit Coronet. Will cut up the body.

Car 2:
1966 Dodge Charger (white buckets are sold). Original 318, automatic, silver on white car. No motor. Has 8 3/4, no centre section. Will cut up the body.

Both cars are located in Edmonton, Alberta. I will ship collect (your courier account, collect, freight, etc.) anywhere in the world. I accept Paypal (3% fee may apply), email transfer (Canada only), cheque (won't ship till cheque clears) or cash in person. Contact me for prices. Thanks IMG_1715 reduced.jpgIMG_1675 reduced.jpg

Last edited:
I am interested in the black interior, door panels etc. Dont need seats though.

I need for my '66:
- defrost/vent terminals, that 2 parts that send the air to the windshield, both sides (Ships to Brazil);
- "Charger" plate, at the door panel, below vent window, passenger's door (ships to Brazil);
- Rear bumper good for rechrome (ships to FL);
Thanks!

Do you have a decent rear bumper? Needs to be straight and no rust holes.

I am interested in the white interior, good rear bumper, taillight (partial or complete). Also looking for 15" trim rings for ebody ralley wheels.

Were either of the cars column shift? Looking for a column (no steering wheel).

How much for both cars? As they sit
Are they decent enough to build one out of the pair or is one better then the other where I could just buy it and the needed parts off car 2 ? I'm Real interested .I've always wanted a 66-67 charger .you can p.m. me if you would like I'll reply faster that way

Would you please list prices......as per the rules of the site? Thanks.

Would you please list prices......as per the rules of the site? Thanks.

Sorry, I will.

No taillight. We are keeping that for an extra!

Seats (front) $300/ea
Bumpers $250/ea
Doors $250/ea
Fenders $300/ea
Glass (rear) $500
Hood $400
Quarters (new in box) $600/ea
Trunk lid $300
Console (black, complete) $500
Gauge cluster w/bezel $500
Steering column $200
8 3/4 Rearend complete $600 - not sure of ratio
Radiator (small block) $200
Chrome trim (various) $100 exterior pieces, various prices for the interior ones

Those are just some of the bigger items. I have all the little pieces as well. Wiring harnesses, glovebox, speedo cables, wipers etc. Of course, I will combine for shipping too. Prices are hard to find for these parts as not a lot of this stuff is available in repro.

I can ship collect via Purolator, Loomis, Fedex, UPS, Post Office or trucking firm for some of the larger items.

I will cut up the body if you need some odd piece for bodywork as well. I want to strip the car as much as possible and do my part to keep other ones on the road. Thanks

Last edited:
Will get pics of the quarters. They are still in the boxes.

The rear bumper is straight, but does have a some rust holes. Taking offers.

IMG_1978.jpgIMG_0929.jpg

Can't seem to edit my pricelist post above?? The quarters are half quarters. Asking $400 each.

IMG_2032.jpg

Wouls you sell just the trip pieces on the front door panels that hold the carpet on?PM also sent.

Sorry to be the bear of bad news but those qtrs are available on eBay for $185. I thought maybe you had some original rust free qtrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back