• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Parting , Rusty Basic 318 70 Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

6pktgo

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:36 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Going to part the rest of one of my 70 Chargers that someone found & helped themselves too! Had it in my buddy`s barn, beside his house, out in the stick`s & yet someone found out about it & decided to start parting it for me! It was just a whole parts car that I was using for a donor, SHEESH!! Maybe I`ll camp out in the back seat, with my "LOUISVILLE SLUGGER" !! No sheet metal, as it`s rusty & green. PM me

I know they like "Budwiser" & they don`t know **** about these cars, they broke the "C",s off the Charger, on the really good door panels. They tried to pry them off! :angry7:

Attachments

• IMG_4152.JPG
    IMG_4152.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 566
  • IMG_4162.JPG
    IMG_4162.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 693
  • IMG_4164.JPG
    IMG_4164.JPG
    177.8 KB · Views: 521
  • IMG_4163.JPG
    IMG_4163.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 552
Last edited:
Going by the fabrication skills some of the members have shown here, that Charger could still be resurrected. But it's a shame when someone helps themselves to your stuff.

:HappyNewYear:

This could be restored but it`s not worth $15,000 when it`s finished. I`m sure it would take more then that to bring this back & I`ve often thought about it myself ,but I already have one of those money pits.

Happy New Year back @ you & to everyone else @ FBBO as well.

Hey fred is nothing fixable on this are doors or front fenders worth reparing hows the rear window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back