• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts and info

Steven Smith

Local time
5:40 AM
Reaction score
Not sure if I'm in the right place but does anyone have this part for a non ac heater box mine is broken. And on the flip side how do you mount this part ? What I'm I missing .

image.jpeg image.jpeg

What car are you working on?

Top picture --> I would call that a "flapper". Do you have a picture of your broken one? If there's anything left of it, you might want to weld it back together & grind it smooth.

Bottom picture --> That looks like the back side of a 3-spoke steering wheel

I have a good one I’ll give you for free if you pay postage. I just did my ‘70 Coronet air box and I combined several boxes to make one. I have every other part as well if you want, same deal. Too expensive to send you big parts but stuff this size wouldn’t be bad.
I’ve done this for others on this site, see my feedback. The way I work it to keep it from being a massive *** pain to me is I just send you the part and you reimburse me the postage. That saves me a bunch of time getting quotes etc.

Auto Transport Service
Back