• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Parts for a 1963 Plymouth B Body: Upper door hinge, Parking light housing, trim pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

coloradodave

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:17 AM
Reaction score
For a 1963 Plymouth B Body: Upper door hinge (1 or 2), Parking light housing in very good condition, misc. exterior trim for a Fury.

I should have a pair off a 65 Coronet 4 door front upper hinges. I will need to check the overall condition. Removed from a western car.

Thanks for the reply. I'll have to check my interchange manual tomorrow when I get home tomorrow. I imagine they're the same.

If they are different I believe I have some from a 2 door..

Hello---I believe that I have one single 1963 park/turn lamp housing. Please send me a private message to communicate about this, Charlie.

62-65 B-body front door hinges are functionally the same.
Just that on some years Chrysler used them on the top and some years on the bottom.
Are you talking about the hinges with or with out the spring & roller ?
I have 1 complete set of cores for the top and bottom. I can also rebuild them if you want them to also function new.

Attachments

• 2023 MEMBER HINGE PRICE LIST.pdf
    61.3 KB · Views: 58
I have a bunch of Fury/Sport Fury exterior trim if you could let us know which misc pieces you need.

Thanks for the response. I'll get back to you soon.

Thanks Dave..... I have not come across them yet, but I know they are here. We have a 63 Polara 4dr, that probably has good hinges too, but we are working on getting the doors to open. It's a western car.

I have a bunch of Fury/Sport Fury exterior trim if you could let us know which misc pieces you need.
Hello,
I have all the trim on my car but the tinmen and polishers have given me a "forever" time quote to get to them. I could use the following in very good to excellent condition:
D/S: Front fender upper & lower long spears.
P/S: Front fender tip of spears.
Leading edge of quarter window (convertible or 2dr. coupe)
Thank you for your time.
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back