• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts from Classic Industries vs From Year One - Big price Differences

soundhd

Local time
7:47 AM
Reaction score
Looking to purchase a few interior parts for my 70 RR.....been comparing prices of Classic Industries vs Year One and Year One is always a lot more expensive....is there a difference quality of the parts?

Nope year one way over priced and over rated and most of the time if you buy something from year one it will be on back order and its a guess as to when you will get it !!

I have boughten a lot from both companies. I have noticed that if there are 2 manufacturers for a certain part, Classic will always be selling the cheaper, inferior piece. I know others here will not agree, but I have had far greater customer service with Year One. Just another thought - if you are looking for interior things, try Dantes. He is a great guy, sells decent products at a fair price, and customer service is awesome.

I've purchased a bit of gear from both suppliers and have to agree with hunt2elk on the quality aspects. Had more troubles with backorder items through Classic than with Year One who normally got them in within a couple of weeks. If you wait till your chasing a few things and then buy when they have there special discount offers it tends to compensate for the shipping, and evens out the price differences. Communication and service response through Year One always seems pretty good.

Auto Transport Service
Back