• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts Identification help

67charger383

Local time
4:16 PM
Reaction score
Bought a parts lot at the Mason Dixon dragway Mopar show today.
Can I get some help identifying parts/ info on them?

First is this MSD distributor, PN comes back as a 340 Pro Billet but it is an older style MSD Billet and is clearly not for a Mopar because of the oil pump gear.
Hlb0VTdGTOmfvLF-9duLCRIf83peeFB4DtOWDeW9n90p4YyFCPm293C5b7bm6Msfx0ee61N=w1264-h948-no?authuser=0.jpg

Next is this Jesel Belt drive, the guy told me it can be used on any B/RB/HEMI engine with a different timing cover. According to him it was on a HEMI that used a BBC oil pan, it is marked "PHOENIX BLOCK". I did check and this seems to be true because the top of the cover's mounting holes lined up with my 383 block. I ran the PN on one of the spare belts and it came back as 'Raised Deck BBC", maybe the special HEMI block had a raised cam bore and uses a raised deck BBC belt? The gears lined up and seem to fit a regular B/RB/HEMI.
6GcnfmqtGnUSOIECR_OLg7rzgt7SeFCbptrM-rR-fKmAjla6BR6BFuhkB5TfJGYTo6BZkAYv=w712-h948-no?authuser=0.jpg

RBHUEA0FYZ9i6jbmU4n1-y08lVB3xbpHmxViKVy2c3OB2SXMK5k1d0Zg3rvu-H0hAmLlP6iQ=w712-h948-no?authuser=0.jpg

:thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back