• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts problems

Matt6842

Local time
11:46 PM
Reaction score
Its me again Margaret So getting ready to do some more work on my '73 coronet and i have got a stupid question. I am looking to get a windshield for my car I found one at classic industries and was wondering if it will work for my car. Because I called to order it and the guy on the phone kept saying that it wouldn't work even tho in the book it said it would fit all b bodies 1971-1974. But after the conversation with the guy that worked there i got to second guessing myself and didn't want to run into any problems. So I figured I would return to the well of knowledge and ask if you guys believe that this part would work the part number is DW776T if any one could verify that I would be grateful. Thanks in advanced

That part number is for 71-74 2 door Plymouth and Dodge B-bodies.

I looked for a 71-74 sedan/wagon windshield and couldn't find a listing.

Might be worth going to your local windshield business and see what they can find.

Mike.

That part number is for 71-74 2 door Plymouth and Dodge B-bodies.

I looked for a 71-74 sedan/wagon windshield and couldn't find a listing.

Might be worth going to your local windshield business and see what they can find.

Mike.
I did but the only places in town said they didn't mess with anything that old but if i was able to find one they would put it in so sounded like i was getting the run around

According to the Mitchell collision manual it would be 777. Both the collision and parts manual say 4 door all the same.
WindshieldCapturePB.JPG
windshieldCapture.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back