• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts supplier

mountain33

Local time
1:45 AM
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good parts supplier for 71 roadrunner. I've seen some comments lately about classic so a little nervous about ordering from them. Looking for body parts, mirrors, grill and emblems also interior. Any help greatly appreciated.

Vans, Dante’s, Mega Parts, 521 Resto, Detroit Muscle. Really anyone other than CI or Yearone. Both keep sending 30% off but it’s never on stuff I need. Then CI does the backorder thing and never seems to be in any short amount of time. Both a hogs with shipping costs.

Can anyone recommend a good parts supplier for 71 roadrunner. I've seen some comments lately about classic so a little nervous about ordering from them. Looking for body parts, mirrors, grill and emblems also interior. Any help greatly appreciated.

What are the comments about Classic? Was going to order a part from them tomorrow.

Look -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Whole list of Vendors...

Depends on what part you're after.
There is no substitute for doing your due dilligence - there is no one-stop shopping for these
cars.

Based on what you’re currently looking for Mega Parts May be your answer. But for any mechanical parts you just can’t go wrong with Summit Racing. They’re among the best at supplying our hobby.

Thanks to all. Will check out Mega

Auto Transport Service
Back