• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pasadena TX new member

214infantry

Local time
2:04 AM
Reaction score
New member here from Pasadena TX. Life long Mopar fan since the early 70's when my dad traded in our 1966 Dark green white interior 4 sp. 389 Pontiac GTO for a 1970 Plymouth RR with a 383 4 sp. Copper colored with a black interior. Loved that car and we took many family trips in it, sadly it was sold after we owned it for about 8 yrs. He had bought a 1969 Pontiac Firebird 4 speed with a 350, so we had both cars sitting in our driveway and it seemed like once a week people would knock on our door asking if we wanted to sell the Roadrunner.
Recently purchased a 1968 Plymouth RR with a 440 4 sp. pistol grip shifter
68-1.jpg
68-5.jpg
68-5.jpg
and a Dana 60 out back. I've been wanting to post pics and ask if anyone had any information on this car, the guy I bought it from didn't seem to know very much about the history and of course it wasn't all he said it was after I made the purchase. Overall it's a very nice car and fun to drive. I bought it in Lebanon TN and the title says the car is from Ohio. Just looking for more information on the car than the previous owner gave me, if anyone out there knows this car please PM me any information on it, thanks. 68-6.jpg 68 RR.jpg 68-3.jpg

Welcome to the site! And yup, I'm in Pasadena too....

Sweet car.
I was born in Pasadena(only hospital back then) lived in Laporte tell I was 13.

New member here from Pasadena TX. Life long Mopar fan since the early 70's when my dad traded in our 1966 Dark green white interior 4 sp. 389 Pontiac GTO for a 1970 Plymouth RR with a 383 4 sp. Copper colored with a black interior. Loved that car and we took many family trips in it, sadly it was sold after we owned it for about 8 yrs. He had bought a 1969 Pontiac Firebird 4 speed with a 350, so we had both cars sitting in our driveway and it seemed like once a week people would knock on our door asking if we wanted to sell the Roadrunner.
Recently purchased a 1968 Plymouth RR with a 440 4 sp. pistol grip shifter View attachment 988140 View attachment 988141 View attachment 988141 and a Dana 60 out back. I've been wanting to post pics and ask if anyone had any information on this car, the guy I bought it from didn't seem to know very much about the history and of course it wasn't all he said it was after I made the purchase. Overall it's a very nice car and fun to drive. I bought it in Lebanon TN and the title says the car is from Ohio. Just looking for more information on the car than the previous owner gave me, if anyone out there knows this car please PM me any information on it, thanks. View attachment 988142 View attachment 988143 View attachment 988144
Like your style, cool 68 RR, I'm a tad bias

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome to FBBO from SoCal That’s a sweet bird you’re driving there

Welcome from Michigan and what a very nice RR you have.:thumbsup:

Sweet car.
I was born in Pasadena(only hospital back then) lived in Laporte tell I was 13.
Well, Bayshore opened in 62 but maybe wasn't open in time to go there to be born. The 'horse' (Red Bluff General) hospital was opened in 60.

Welcome from Michigan, the Motor City! Nice RR you have there, enjoy it! 440'

Welcome from Missouri!! Very nice RR!!

I happened across this post nice Roadrunner I am working on a 69 myself.

Auto Transport Service
Back