• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR TRADE Paying it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamcatcher

Will fish for food
Local time
8:48 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a hood from a 70 Satt. it is in good shape with only a lite surface rust. No major dings or dents. It is free for the taking. It has to be picked up. But if anyone needs it please come get it. It is in Keystone , S.D. Just out side of Rapid Cidy.
Thanks
Don
DSCN9827.jpg

Yes it is still here. We are out by Rushmore Cave on 40. I will help you load it up if you can use it.
Thanks
Don

Good job! I did the same thing two months ago with two 55 chebby car hoods I had extra. They weren't pristene but a bunch of guys were falling over themselves to get them, couldn't believe they were free! Ended up in the hands of a young guy with no money, new family and a 55 he was trying to piece together on a tight budget. Made me feel good to help a young guy with the classic bug.

Thanks , I have been helped out before myself. Our own mopar Stewart gave me a big helping hand once. I have given away a few parts that I had stashed and don't really need. It is no big deal just happy to see them on a car again.
Don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back