• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Perma frost oil corporation jetting cool condensed oil into the engine in counter fact with fiction

XEO1-

Local time
8:17 AM
Reaction score
What Jetters and PermaFrost did well was induce cooler technologies with free’un cooled oil.
Jetters revolutionary oil pan was a amazing ingenuity and with perma frost it became a stable for high performance and long lasting engines.. I hope y’all like it..

Did they let ya out of the madhouse?

:poke:

I wish I could go there but because of so much pending supernatural stuff that y’all haven’t seen yet they haven’t been able to arrest me and send me there..

If I didn’t share it publicly back then before my Facebook was deleted then they probably would have sent me there by now without any arguemrnte towards it because no one would have known about it except me and them..

thwy re very keen to keep supernatural informetion classified.

Something is seriously wrong for me to be doing this for a year and half without no confrontation from law enforcement unless they just love me and protect me like iam a child of there which I highly doubt or I made some new concept I don’t know… someting is seriously wrong and all I’m doing is protecting myself like anyone who is placed in a fight or flight situation.

What Jetters and PermaFrost did well was induce cooler technologies with free’un cooled oil.
Jetters revolutionary oil pan was a amazing ingenuity and with perma frost it became a stable for high performance and long lasting engines.. I hope y’all like it..
Don't go overboard with oil cooling, it should stay between 220-245. If it falls below 200, you're looking at moisture built up in the oil.

Auto Transport Service
Back