• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Personal messages

Cornpatch MO

Local time
11:04 PM
Reaction score
I do not like the "conversations" Inbox to send and receive messages. If I want to refer back to a message, after a short amount of time, it disappears. A fellow member did me a big favor by sending me something , and now that I want to get back in touch with him..it's gone ....................................MO

I do not like the "conversations" Inbox to send and receive messages. If I want to refer back to a message, after a short amount of time, it disappears. A fellow member did me a big favor by sending me something , and now that I want to get back in touch with him..it's gone ....................................MO

Did you click SHOW ALL ? The conversations only go away if you "leave" them.

Untitled.jpg

Yes, I did , and it only show my first post of the conversation--not his answer or further communication. Same way with conversations with other members post.................Thanks.....................MO

Well, I'm not sure what to say because that's contrary to how the conversations work.

No, its somewhat different. Instead of separate messages back and forth -- the whole conversation is on one page.

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopar...-someone-a-private-message-other-info.110133/
OK most of the things that are supposed to come up, do not. Thanks for sending " how to use the conversations" I will refer to that in further conversations. Maybe something is odd with my PC. Sometimes the threads -post do what I want, and then do not.. after a while, it "heals " itself.. Beats me ! .........................MO

OK most of the things that are supposed to come up, do not. Thanks for sending " how to use the conversations" I will refer to that in further conversations. Maybe something is odd with my PC. Sometimes the threads -post do what I want, and then do not.. after a while, it "heals " itself.. Beats me ! .........................MO

its possible I suppose that its your computer.

The way it works is a conversation is basically a private thread between 2 people. Individual messages in that conversation just don't 'go away' until you leave the conversation - then the entire conversation goes away. Unlike before where each individual message had to be deleted or saved.

Auto Transport Service
Back